Thursday, July 8, 2010

Japanese Magazines Steady September GWP Pink Paul & Joe Sister Tote Bag

I was browsing through Cozycot forum when I came across KinokuniyaSG mentioning that the September issue of Steady comes with a PINK Paul & Joe Sister Tote bag.

                 (credits to http://kinokuniyacbjbpromotions.blogspot.com)

I was immediately bought over.

Yes, I am a pink freak, but then don't you find the color r..e..a..l..l..y sweet and adorable?

Moreover, the exterior design is pretty classy as well, but I am not sure of the material though.

It would be awesome if the material is of my fave, hard leather but that's indeed too much to ask for.

Though the interior is not very fantastic to me by the look of it, but . . . owning a piece of PINK tote bag is a dream come true to me

Too bad Kinokuniya does not seems to take pre order for magazines, else I would have called to reserve a piece for myself.

Anyway, I will be keeping a close watch on the release date and hopefully I can own a piece for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment