Monday, January 2, 2012

M E M Y S E L F & I


The only way to get what I really want is to know what I really want.

The only way to know what I really want is to know myself.

The only way to know myself is to be myself.

The only way to be myself is to listen to my heart
 
Just because it is hard, does not mean I should give up.
 
I should not give up means I should try even harder.
 
Do not give up, Do not ever look back.
 
Be myself, no matter what people say.
 
I may not know what is the results.
 
BUT
 
If I do nothing, there will be no results.
 
Nothing is Impossible
 
Because
 
Every Impossible has the word
 
I M Possible
 
 

2012 will be my new sprout of life.
 
A new chapter with a new beginning
 
A new beginning with a new start
 
A new start with a new ME
 

No comments:

Post a Comment