Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lovingly Pampered with Loads of Love from Confirm Trading

I was really tired the other day upon reaching home

What greeted me when I opened my bedroom door was a big brown envelope

Taking a closer look, I realised it was from Confirm Trading



The excited me carefully tore the envelope, waiting in anticipation of what could be inside


Taking the items out with clasping hands


It was indeed a package filled with loads of Beauty Goodies



Taking out the items, wow . . . it was R.E.A.L.L.Y . . . a lot . . .




  There were Beauty Goodies from









I had the Rojukiss Whitening range which can last me for about 28 days



Under Rojukiss Whitening range, we have the



Stim Cell Natural Sunscreen with SPF 50 PA +++ : To apply on face and neck

with 3 Blushing White Actions



Stim Cell Natural Serum for Dark Tone : To be applied on brown spots & pigmentation

Which are difficult to solve



Stim Cell Natural for Light Tone : To be applied on normal areas

Which are getting darker


So . . . will I be getting fairer like Snow White or will I remain tanned like now ? ? ?

Curious . . . Curious . . .

Anyway, Confirm Trading is also kind and generous to mail me Anti Aging range

I know fine lines have started to find their way around my eyes

                                  But

I just simply refuse to admit, can ? ? ?

Obviously cannot LoL



Rojukiss Anti-Aging Range

Under Anti Aging range, we have the


Protox Serum : For face and around the eyes

Which is Anti Wrinkles 3 solutions



Protox Serum Day Cream with SPF 50 PA +++

for Cell Protect




Protox Serum Night Cream

with High Peptides Cell Renew



Protox Sunscreen with SPF 50 PA +++

for Daily Cell Protect


So . . . Since I am so lovingly pampered with Rojukiss beauty goodies, can I now go out with naked face ?

Of course not sweeties

Hence I still need the Limited Edition Dr Jart + Premium Blemish Base which protects and cares for my skin



Triple Action BB cream which Whitens, Anti-Wrinkle

with SPF 45 PA +++


So . . .  I should be blessed with good fair youthful skin right now?

Not exactly correct . . .

as

We still need one more little pampering before we are ushered to bed at night

You are thinking what I am thinking?

Ya . . . Facial Masks

Facial masks are a great way to pamper ourselves after a long tiring day

And since its pampering, we ought to have a Premium Quality Facial Mask correct?

And so, we have here with us BabySkin Premium Quality Facial Mask from Korea



Masks which are Specially prepared for a smoother, fairer and youthful complexion


Feeling excited?

Want to know more about the products or promotions Confirm Trading is going to have???

Join Confirm Trading Facebook Fan Page to keep yourself in the loop of special promotions and giveaways !!!




Confirm Give You The BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment