Saturday, November 6, 2010

Says Lee Zay

This post is a little wee bit late

But better late than never ;-)

I received a parcel the other day from The Sample Store




No prizes for the right answers though

Yes, it is from Liese (says Lee-zay)

Which has a full range of hair products which will allow any sweeties like you and me

To create and achieve professional hairstyles all by ourselves at the comfort of our homes

Liese has from




To


And Even


So what beauty goodies are there in the parcel for us today?

It is none other than the sweet smelling raspberry Liese Juicy Shower!!!




It is a moisturizing hair mist to quench hair dryness and to smoothen frizziness anytime anywhere

It is a fuss free easy quick water based spray which need not leave both our hands oily like some other leave in conditioner does

So, is this moisturizing hair mist enough for me to leave my house with?

Not yet . . .

I still need some styling for me to look pretty and stylo right?

However some of the hair wax in the market are either too oily or too drying for my already dry frizzy hair

So, do I also have to bear with it?

Fret not

Liese has this unique Clear Cube Wax





It contains a Special hydrating formula which allows me to style freely without weighing my hair down

Not only, it is also lightly scented with a fruity fragrance



Sticky and heavy?

You are absolutly wrong

It is not sticky at all

Dont believe?


Try it for yourself



Liese can be found at All Watsons, Guardians and selected Super & Hyper markets



Better grab yours today while stocks last!!!



Wanting to look trendy and chic which is as easy as 1,2,3 ?!?!




Join Liese Facebook FanPage today



Liese No. 1 Styling Brand in Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment