Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Coolest Sunblock in Town

We have heard of cooling toner, cooling moisturizer and even cooling mask

But

Have anyone of you heard of Cooling Sunscreen?

Not only is it Cooling, it has the conveniences of being a mist

When you can spray anytime, anywhere, anyhow you like

Sounds interesting?

Sunplay has created another milestone

*

*

*

*

*





Sunplay Watery Cool Sunblock SPF 65 PA +++

and

Sunplay Watery Cool Mist SPF 75 PA+++

I need to rave about the Watery Cool range

Both are awfully Refreshing which perks me up the minute I apply on myself.

Both have menthol icy cool feeling upon application

They are your best pal under the Hot Sun or when you are falling asleep at work or in lecture theatre

The sunblock is very watery like liquid and it absorbs fast into my skin



while

The mist immediately absorbs into my skin the moment I spray myself.

I totally have no chance to snap the mist when spray.

Sunplay has a wide range of sunblock catering to every individual needs.

And I took the chance to attach the range of sunblock Sunplay has for your conveniences.

The Watery Cool Mist is currently my fave, what about yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment