Monday, July 23, 2012

Nip + Fab Tummy Fix

I was Really surprised and happy with Nip + Fab Dry Leg Fix

And

I decided to give Tummy Fix a try

The active substances are Caffeine and Synephrine

Synephrine claims to Burn Fat

Increase Body Heat

and

Promotes Weight Lost

Tummy Fix is pretty different from other Body Slimming Lotino

as

Tummy Fix is

Daily Ab Toner

The texture is different from others as well


It is Transparent Gel Like

Which is NOT sticky

And

Absorbs Immediately into my Skin

It leaves a light lingering scent on my body as well

Not exactly a sweet scent

BUT

Refreshing

Although I cannot say that I have lost inches across my tummy

I do feel Lighter, Fresher and More Toned Up

My skin is also Smoother, Softer and More Hydrated

Well, of course different body and individuals react differently

I have used Tummy Fix for about 1 week and am still going to use it

I feel much happier and healthier

Maybe you may have better results than mine?

Hop over to Nip + Fab Face Book Fan Page for more updates

They have a lot of Give Aways for their Fans too

Try your luck

You might win yourself Nip + Fab Products too


No comments:

Post a Comment