Monday, July 5, 2010

CU Skin Sun Block Liquid

Bought a tube of CU Skin Sun Block Liquid from Ninki-O Store at Orchard Central yesterday.



Heard loads of raves about it and knew its a derma brand from Korea

Since I was in need of a sunscreen and its retailing at 48 bucks, I took the plunge and become the proud owner of CU Skin Sun Block Liquid.



Did I regret?

Hmm.... Not really as of now.

It has SPF 50+ PA+++ and its true to its name, Liquid

It is very watery and unlike other sunscreen which its oilier when the SPF is higher



It is so watery that I have a shock when I first used it this morning thinking it was spoilt.

Non of the other sunscreen is as watery as this, and the others tend to be thicker



I trusted my own guts feel.

I squeeze a pea size amount at the back of my hand and dot 5 dots at my forehead, two cheeks, nose and chin.

I spread it using my beauty finger with a big swift circular motion.

Its easily spread but a wee bit oily initially

I patted my face after spreading it, waited for about 5 minutes, my face is more matt as the sunscreen are more absorbed into my skin (my own assumption please)

I applied the Pure Beauty Jasmine Water BB Cream with SPF 30 PA++ after that and dusted Ettusias Day Protect Powder



I wore the sunscreen from about 11am today and till now, about 10 hours, my skin is still shine free, which is really amazing.

I did not blot nor use the Avene Thermal Spray for the whole day and considering the fact that I have super oily skin, this has pretty good oil control.

I removed my makeup using Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser, and my face is very smooth, clean and soft.

No red bumps nor clogged pores.

Would I recommend this Sun Block?

Yes, I would, simply love the texture and though its SPF 50+, my face remains shine free for the whole day

1 comment: