Friday, September 24, 2010

Injecting Zealous Into Your Plain School Shoes

How many of us are guilty of rows and rows, drawers and drawers of shoes?

Especially when there is a . . .

SALE

Gosh, you can really see girls trying and trying on pairs after pairs

Am I also a shoes victim?

Err . . . when I was young perhaps yes ? ? ?

Hey . . . Hey . . .

I AM still young yeah

Anyway, was walking pass ZARA and could not resist not entering to check out some items

Found an awesome cheap deal which I really really could not resist.

I reckon you would not either


 
A simple Black Shoes from Zara

Would you want to guess how much it costs????

No prize for the correct answers though

.

.

.

.

.



From SGD39   to   SGD19   to   SGD9 !!!!

So, do you think I can believe my eyes when I saw it ? ? ?

I confirmed and double confirmed before I quicky grab a pair

It looks pretty decent but dull isn't it?

Hence I hop over to Spotlight to grab a few meters of lace ribbons

and my creation

.

.

.

.

.



Ta  . . . Dah !!!

Simple and eye catching

A closer look at my fave lace ribbons



Its really not difficult to inject some fun and creation into our basic needs afterall

HAVE FUN


No comments:

Post a Comment