Monday, September 27, 2010

Lipbalms with Hyaluronic Acid & Real Natural Fruit Juice with Honey

Most of us take awfully good care of our facial skin

Exfoliate, cleanse, scrub, tone, moisturise, serum etc

                                    But

There is one particular facial feature which is more often than not, neglected

It is actually none other than our

.

.

.

.

.


Thin vulnerable pair of lips

It sets me thinking


Are our lips important ? ? ?

Would you want your guy to kiss a pair of chapped dry lips?

Worse, sometimes it would even bleed and sore

Fancy kissing a lip with dried dead skin cells . . .

Yucks . . . the mere thought of it makes me disgusted


Anyway, I am one with extremely dry lips.

It would crack and bleed

And I can never ever leave home without a lip balm

In any case, I received a parcel from The Sample Store about a month ago



No prizes for the correct answers though

Yeah . . . Its a parcel filled with

.

.

.

.

.




What exactly is that ? ? ?

I flipped it over and saw . . .

An array of colourful lip balms



Me, being the rugger ed me, quickly tore the bubble wrap open impatiently
 
Good things cannot wait right?
 
Lip balms you know, my daily essential necessities
 
There it is, the spectrum of lip balms with courtesy from Mentholatum
 
 

There are two types of lip balms

(1) Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu : Real Natural Fruit Juice & Honey



 
(2) Mentholatum Deep Moist : Ultra Hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid


All of us vain pots (don't deny yeah) have definitely heard of skincare with Hyaluronic Acid

but not with lip balms right?

I was also equally surprised, shocked and unbelievable that

Hyaluronic Acid can be incorporated into lip balms

In case, you wonder what beauty goodies Hyaluronic Acid does for us

Hyaluronic Acid is a Premium ingredient that forms a locking shield for softer, smoother lips.

It can hold 1000x its weight in water or 6 litres of water with just 1gramm

Yes . . .  it is a super moisturising ingredient that our skin cannot do without

The simple contemplation of such makes me irresistible to reach for it
My lips are immediately moisturised and it has a cool, menthol feeling

leaving me pretty refreshed

Of course greedy me cannot only be satisfied with just one product.

I am still very attracted to the colorful and fruity lip balms

Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu is made of Real, Natural Fruit Juice & Honey

It is so fresh that you cannot get any more Real & Fresh than this !

I simply love and adore the fruity sweet taste on my lips which I cannot resist licking them

These fruity lip balms are not only sweet and fruity, they give my lips a healthy shine

My lips are nourish, soft, supple and oh-so-kissable !

Credit: Yahoo Image


Not forgetting it also contains Honey, which heals and renews the lips.

And of course, I have my favourite lip balms as well

.

.

.

.

.

*drum rolls

.

.

.

.

.



Did you spot that?

Yes . . .

My favorite would have to be the Mogitate Strawberry 

And if you babes are wondering where you can find these little babies

They can be found exclusively at ALL Watsons outlets


                      So, Hurry . . .  Grab Yours Today




No comments:

Post a Comment