Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar


I received this Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in my November Beauty By Nature BellaBox.

As I am doing Makeup now, I am immediately swayed to do a swatch.


It is a blue based pink lip color known as Pageant.

I dab it on my lips using my ring finger and it glides on very smoothly.


The OCC Lip Tar is ultra pigmentated and the color is very intense, hence a little goes a long way.

It is very moisturising and no fine lines on my lips can be seen or felt.

And mind you, I have extremely dry lips which crack and bleed.

I blot my lips with a piece of tissue paper to see the after effect


I can see the left over stains on the tissue and thought to myself that "that's it, nothing left"


But amazingly, my lip color is still intact fine, looking good and fresh.


I can't believe my eyes and took another drinking test.



And yes, this is what we girls dread.

Leaving lip stains on straws, glasses and all over the place.

I took a sip of green tea and surprisely . . .


No stains, No Color, Nothing left on the straw at all !!!!

Amazing isn't it?

I am so surprised and happy that I have finally found the lip color which will stay on my lips even when drinking

I was so bought over by the product and I tried to analyse the ingridients of OCC Lip Tar

The ingredients are very safe, free from harsh preservatives, as shown in the above table.

And OCC Lip Tar is 100% Parabens, Vegan and Cruelty Free.

A simple, elegant formula that contains Hemp Oil, Peppermint Oil and Vitamin E, OCC Lip Tar feels as good on the lips as it looks!


You can see the other shades on Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics

                                            OR

If you want to try out other colors, you can buy it from Bellabox

Warning: The colors are really Pretty that you will feel like grabbing them all !!!

ps: after wearing for 5 hours with drinkings and munching, the color is still fresh and stunning

No comments:

Post a Comment